- Supplemental Information for Processing (SBA Form 1920SX (Part B))
- Eligibility Information Required for SBAExpress and Patriot Express Submission (SBA Form 1920SX (Part C))
- SBAExpress, Community Express, and Patriot Express Borrower Information Form (SBA Form 1919) This form is completed by each 20% or more owner of the company and kept in the Lender's file after review for any adverse information. If there is adverse information, please contact Al Haut in the District Office at 701-239-5131 x209.
- Request for Copy or Transcript of Tax Form (Form 4506-T) Keep a copy in your file and comment on verification results in your lender memorandum. Please note, this must be verified prior to submitting the application to the processing center.
- Credit memorandum addressing items listed in paragraph III.B of SBA Notice 5000-1240
- All SLA applications must be entered in E-Tran to develop a credit score. Please verify the correct DUNS number has been added.
- Non-PLP lenders must email forms and the application number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SBA will develop Authorization for non-PLP lenders
- Lenders must use the same closing and disbursement procedures it uses for its similarly-sized non-SBA commercial loans
- Lenders have the option of using their own note and guaranty forms rather than SBA Forms 147, 148 and 148L. However, lenders must add federal language to the note and guaranty (See Notice 5000-1240 for exact language)
If you have any questions, please contact:
- North Dakota District Office - Al at 701-239-5131 x209, email@example.com
- Loan Guaranty Processing Center