$$ Need money to start, expand or buy a small business?
Attend an SBA loan briefing.
Did you know… the U.S. Small Business Administration is the largest source of long-term small business financing in the nation? Private lenders make loans and the SBA guarantees a percentage of the loan amount up to $3.75 million.
Attend an SBA Loan Briefing and find out what to do next!
- SBA Loan Guarantee Program
- Eligibility and credit requirements
- The loan process
- What lenders look for
- Financing alternatives
- business plan or loan proposal resources
Loan Briefing Locations - call or e-mail to confirm time and date
Seattle - Noon to 1:00 pm
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month
SBA Education and Training Center
4th & Battery Building
2401 Fourth Avenue, Suite 450
Seattle, WA 9821
Preregistration is requested
Desiree Albrecht, 206-553-2664
Spokane - Noon to 1:00 pm
- 1st Thursday of each month
SBA Training Room
801 W. Riverside Avenue, Suite 444
Spokane, WA 99201
Unable to attend in person?
Virtual Loan Briefing - Noon to 1 pm
- 1st Thursday each month
How it works:
Participate from the comfort of your home or office via AT&T Connect. As a virtual attendee you can, use your phone to hear the presenter and view the presentation on your computer.
- Web Login: https://www.connectmeeting.att.com
- Meeting number: 8888582144
- Access code: 1789554 Follow the prompts
- Choose WEB participant do not select recommended client
Choose "Call Me" for the Audio Connection
Enter your phone number. An automated attendant will call you back immediately.
- When prompted press 1 on your phone and you will be joined to the conference.