Dr. Winslow Sargeant is the sixth Chief Counsel for Advocacy of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Advocacy, appointed by President Obama August 19, 2010. The Office of...
The Small Business Advocate - April 2011
The April issue of The Small Business Advocate highlights Advocacy’s legislative priorities for the 112th Congress. It also focuses on Advocacy’s network of regional advocates, new research and regulatory developments.
In This Issue:
- Advocacy’s Legislative Priorities
- Caitlin Cain Appointed Region VI Advocate
Message from the Chief Counsel:
- Advocacy’s Regional Network at Full Strength
- Small Business Bankruptcy Report Released
- Report on Small Business Lending, 2003-2010
- Two New Quarterly Updates
- Agencies Submit Retrospective Rule Review Plans
- Roundtables on EPA Rules
- Justice Dept and EEOC Publish ADA Compliance Guides
Small Businesses Are Unfair Targets of Tax Gap