Dr. Winslow Sargeant is the sixth Chief Counsel for Advocacy of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Advocacy, appointed by President Obama August 19, 2010. The Office of Advocacy...
The Small Business Advocate - May 2011
The May issue of The Small Business Advocate reports on the impact of regulations on small businesses and congressional testimony on the administration of EPA’s greenhouse gas rules and the effect on small entities.
In This Issue
• Small Business Week Returns, 2
Message from the Chief Counsel
• Impact of Regulations on Small Business Studied, 3
• New Report Examines Legal Form of Ownership, 4
• Advocacy Testfies on Greenhouse Gas Rules, 1
• Form I-9 Handbook, E-Verify Self-Check Program, 2