Dr. Winslow Sargeant is the sixth Chief Counsel for Advocacy of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Office of Advocacy, appointed by President Obama August 19, 2010. The Office of...
Small Business Facts
- Gender Differences in Startup Financing
- Home Values and Entrepreneurship
- Startup Rates
- Where are the jobs created? New or existing businesses?
- What is the level of availability and coverage of health insurance in small firms?
- Do economic or industry factors affect business survival?
- What is the difference between self-employment nonemployer businesses and sole proprietors?
- Credit Card Financing and Small Business