Economic uncertainty creates challenges in credit markets that affect
small businesses nationwide. As a small business owner, it can be
difficult to find the time to wade through all the information available to
get to the advice that is really going to make a difference for your
business. So, here at the SBA we have put together a variety of
resources to help you through these tough times.
The following articles have been provided for you by the SBA and
SCORE: Counselors to America’s Small Business.
- Lead Your Company Through an Economic Slowdown
- Small Businesses Can Face Economic Cycles With Confidence
- Prospering During an Economic Downturn
- Survival Tips for Managing an Economic Downturn
- How to Pay Business Debts You Can’t Afford
You can also find information on the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act (EESA) at: http://www.treas.gov/initiatives/eesa/.
Whether you are a small business in Portland, Oregon or Concord, New Hampshire or anywhere in between, all small business can benefit from
the helpful advice found in these articles.
New Hampshire District Office
55 Pleasant Street, Suite 3101
Concord, NH 03301