Successfully Engage and Manage Online Reputation
SBA & Yelp Team Up to Host Event on How Small Businesses Can Successfully Engage and Manage Online Reputation
ATLANTA – The U.S. Small Business Administration is teaming up with Yelp to present a free, in-person event to help Georgia small business owners engage with online reviewers and manage their online reputation. The event will take place on Thursday, April 3rd from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Kennesaw State University SBDC, KSU Center – Room 400, 3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw GA 30144. (Phone: 770.423.6450)
Small business owners can register for the event at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-sba-and-yelp-present-success-with-online-reviews-atlanta-tickets-10959826135
The 90 minute event will include:
- An overview of how small businesses can join the conversations that are happening about their businesses online
- Panel discussion featuring best practices for getting started with online review sites with perspectives from business owners and reviewers
- Tips on how to handle critical feedback and respond to reviews
- Ways to generate more buzz by creating exciting promotions and monitoring customer leads.
- Informal networking with light refreshments
For more information about the SBA and Yelp partnership, visit: www.sba.gov/onlinereviews.
WHAT: “Success With Online Reviews”
WHEN: Thursday, April 3rd from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
WHERE: Kennesaw State University SBDC, KSU Center – Room 400,
3333 Busbee Drive, Kennesaw GA 30144.
HOW: Registration is free, but limited to availability.
Cosponsorship Authorization # 14-2100-11. SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.