SBA Form No.:
- The Surety may use this form to file an initial or updated Default Status Report by completing sections A, B, C, and H. If a different format is used, all of the requested information must be provided.
- The Surety must use this form to:
- File a Claim for Reimbursement; complete sections: A, C, E, F, G, H
- Report Recoveries, complete sections: A, C, F, G, H
- The surety company must print, sign, and mail to U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Surety Guarantees, 409 3rd St., SW, Washington, DC, 20416
|SBA Form 994 H_workingCopy.pdf||220.04 KB|