The West Virginia District Office has listed the following small business training opportunities for April 2013 and beyond.
- Business Fundamentals
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Mastering Public Speaking
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Proposal Preparation
- Financial Management for Government Contractors
- Marketing to Primes & Agencies
- Raising Your Credit Score
- Open Office Hours - Web Series
- Making the New Free Trade Agreement Work for You
- And More!
To learn more about the training opportunies and how to register, please see the attachment below.