Columbus District Office_Request for SBA Presenters or Speakers
Business Development Specialists from the SBA’s Columbus Ohio District Office are available to conduct presentations to the public, small business groups, chambers of commerce, educational facilities, etc., on SBA’s programs and services. SBA personnel are also available to staff informational tables at business related events as well.
These presentations may be accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation and can be adjusted to fit within just about any time frame, depending on your desired subject matter. Generally presentations can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours.
The presentations will be accompanied by free materials which include the latest Columbus District Small Business Resource Guide and other informative small business resources.
Services are provided free of charge. Please be certain to include in your request the following information:
- Name, telephone number and email address of the requestor.
- Name of the event. Location of the event.
- Name of the group/entity.
- Allotted time for SBA presenter.
- Estimated number of attendees at the event.
- Business background of attendees (business owners, students, start-ups, military, etc.).
- Availability of or need for audio visual equipment.
SBA will make every effort to accommodate requests based upon availability of SBA personnel. Please email all requests to Doug Sweazy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis.
YOUR SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCE
SBA Columbus District Office
401 N. Front Street, Suite 200
Columbus, Ohio 43215