The Office of Hearings and Appeals (OHA) is an independent office of the Small Business Administration (SBA) established in 1983 to provide an independent, quasi-judicial appeal of certain SBA program decisions. Specifically, OHA hears appeals of: size determinations; contracting officer designations of North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes on Federal contracts; eligibility determinations for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Concerns (SDVO SBC), Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB); and 8(a) BD eligibility determinations, suspensions, and terminations. More information regarding OHA’s jurisdiction can be found at 13 C.F.R. § 134.102
OHA’s office is on the eighth floor of SBA headquarters above the Federal Center SW metro stop. Our office address is:
409 Third Street, SW, Eighth Floor
Washington, DC 20416
You can also reach us directly at the following numbers and email addresses:
- Pat Lee, Legal Administrative Specialist, (202) 401-8200, email@example.com
- Sharon Taylor, Program Support Specialist, (202) 205-6147, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lin DiGiandomenico, Senior Attorney Advisor, (202) 401-8206, email@example.com
- Marci Thomas, Attorney Advisor (General), (202) 205-7650, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel George, Attorney Advisor, (202) 205-6300, email@example.com
- Reid MacHarg, Attorney Advisor, (202) 401-8202, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kenneth Hyde, Administrative Judge, (202) 401-8200
- Christopher Holleman, Administrative Judge, (202) 401-8200
- Delorice Ford, Assistant Administrator, (202) 401-8200
Connect with Other SBA Offices
- For questions regarding 8(a) applications, please contact LaTanya Wright at BDMIS@sba.gov.
- For questions regarding 8(a) terminations, please contact LaTanya Wright at 8aBD2@sba.gov.
- For questions regarding eligibility as an SDVO SBC, please contact Edith Butler at (202) 619-0422.
- For questions regarding eligibility as a WOSB or EDWOSB, please contact WOSB@SBA.gov.
- For questions regarding eligibility as a Historically Underutilized Business Zone business, please contact Mariana Pardo at HUBZone@sba.gov.