You are here
Looking for Second Career Entrepreneurs
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and AARP are teaming up to host Mentor Month targeted at entrepreneurs over the age of 50. The SBA Indiana District Office and AARP will be hosting trainings and counselings during the month of April at the SBA Indiana District Office located at 8500 Keystone Crossing, Suite 400 in Indianapolis.
These events will match encore entrepreneurs with mentors who have small business experience. SBA and AARP are providing the training and mentoring services older entrepreneurs need to successfully start and grow businesses and create jobs.
Business Start-up Money
Monday, April 29th
9-10am and 3-4pm
* Sources of Business Financing
* Preparations for Obtaining Business Financing
* Sources of Business Planning Assistance
Business Counseling Appointments
Tuesday, April 30th
8:30-9:30am, 10-11am, 1-2pm and 3-4pm
* Talk with a business counselor about ideas
* Discuss your business plan needs
* Convert part-time enterprise into business
Registration required. To register for one or both events contact Vernice Mathis at 317-226-7272 x115 seating is limited.