Resource partners and grantees can advertise their relationship with the SBA with the resources below. Review the guidance to ensure compliance with regulations.
SBA marketing materials
Resource partners and grantees can print copies of SBA’s marketing materials to distribute to small business owners and prospective entrepreneurs. Review Guidance prior to use.
Authorized SBA Resource Partners and grantees can display these decals on their marketing materials/websites and can order window decals of these designs from their local SBA District office. Note: these decals are not approved for use by anyone other than authorized SBA Resource Partners and grantees. Review Guidance prior to use.
SBA funding programs
- Government Contracting Overview Factsheet (English)
- Government Contracting Overview Factsheet (Spanish)
- 7j Management and Technical Assistance
- 8a Business Development
- HUBZone Program
- Local Procurement Assistance
- Mentor-Protégé Program
- National Procurement Assistance
- Women-Owned Business
Counseling & training
- Resource Partner Network Factsheet (English)
- Resource Partner Network Factsheet (Spanish)
- Emerging Leaders 2019