Promoting a unified identity
These SBA templates ensure that we communicate a professional image and a consistent, unified identity. SBA employees can download the templates on the SBA intranet, which requires you to log in to the Sharepoint Employee Gateway.
Please click here for best practices on how to effectively communicate your message.
- Word template for general communications
- PowerPoint template in standard and widescreen formats for presentations
- Instructions for how to create the SBA-approved e-mail signature
Communication to internal audiences
- Internal Memo for employees who are drafting a notification to other SBA employees
Communication to external audiences
- Single-page and multiple-page letterhead templates for employees who are drafting a document for external audiences
- Business cards templates are for employees who wish to order business cards at their own expense. SBA-provided cards need to be ordered through Envision.
- Name badges and table tent cards for identification at conferences and public events
- Certificate template to recognize excellence or celebrate an achievement
- SBA Overview: Presenter’s Guide features step-by-step detail on using and customizing the Overview presentation for the respective audience.
- SBA Overview: Presentation template which provides the base for any information session and presentation about the SBA and our offerings.
- Lender PPT: Presenter’s Guide features step-by-step detail on using and customizing the presentation for the respective financial institution.
- Lender PPT: Presentation template which is designed for Lender Relations Specialists to use after initial contact with a potential new or inactive SBA lender.
For suggestions for additional templates, please contact Paula Tavares, Director of Brand Management.