Promoting a unified identity
These SBA templates ensure that we communicate a professional image and a consistent, unified identity. SBA employees can download the templates on the SBA intranet, which requires you to log in to the Sharepoint Employee Gateway.
Please click here for best practices on how to effectively communicate your message.
- Word template for general communications
- PowerPoint template in standard and widescreen formats for presentations
- Instructions for how to create the SBA-approved e-mail signature
- Single-page and multiple-page letterhead templates for employees who are drafting a document for external audiences
- Business cards templates are for employees who wish to order business cards at their own expense. SBA-provided cards need to be ordered through Envision.
- Name badges and table tent cards for identification at conferences and public events
- Certificate template to recognize excellence or celebrate an achievement
Communication to internal audiences
- Internal Memo for employees who are drafting a notification to other SBA employees
Communication to external audiences
- SBA Overview: Presenter’s Guide features step-by-step detail on using and customizing the Overview presentation for the respective audience.
- SBA Overview: Presentation template which provides the base for any information session and presentation about the SBA and our offerings.
- Lender PPT: Presenter’s Guide features step-by-step detail on using and customizing the presentation for the respective financial institution.
- Lender PPT: Presentation template which is designed for Lender Relations Specialists to use after initial contact with a potential new or inactive SBA lender.
- Lender Match video is a 1-minute overview of SBA’s free online referral tool that connects small businesses with participating SBA-approved lenders. (Download Video)
- Presenters Guide: Small Business Federal Government Contracting Certifications - features step-by-step detail on using and customizing the presentation for local business owners, entrepreneurs and contract offices.
Government Contracting Certifications PPT: designed for the Business Opportunity Specialists to provide a general overview of Small Business Federal Government Contracting Certifications.
Presenters Guide: Marketing and Selling to the Federal Government - features step-by-step detail on using and customizing the presentation for local business owners, entrepreneurs and contract offices.
Marketing and Selling PPT: designed for the Business Opportunity Specialist to provide a general overview on federal contracting to business owners who are considering federal contracting as a new market.
GSA for Small Businesses PPT - designed for the Business Opportunity Specialist to provide small business owners with information to help them decide whether to pursue a GSA Schedule and other multiple awards and how to start.
How to Become a Federal Government Small Business Subcontractor PPT - designed for the Business Opportunity Specialist to provide specific tactics to small businesses just getting started in federal contracting; which will better position themselves to win subcontracting opportunities.
Strategic Marketing for Federal Government Contracting PPT - designed for the Business Opportunity Specialist to provide interested business owners with specific tactics on how to market themselves in the federal contracting market.
- Federal Solicitations – Should You Respond - designed for the Business Opportunity Specialist to give an educational overview of how to approach federal contracting opportunities so business owners can make a more educated decision on where to spend their time.
For suggestions for additional templates, please contact Paula Tavares, Director of Brand Management.