- About Us
- Research and Statistics
- Frequently Asked Questions about Small Business Finance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Economic Profiles
- Firm Size Data
- Quarterly Bulletins
- Research Issues
- Requests For Quotations
- Small Business Facts and Infographics
- Small Business Data Resources
- Annual Report of the Office of Economic Research, FY 2013
- Annual Report of the Office of Economic Research, FY 2014
- Annual Report of the Office of Economic Research, FY 2016
- Issue Briefs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Comment Letters
- Regulatory Alerts
- Legislative Comment Letters
- Congressional Testimony
- Regulatory Alerts Quick-facts
- Small Business Statutes
- Executive Orders
- Congressional Reports
- A Guide for Government Agencies: How to Comply with the Regulatory Flexibility Act
- Regulatory Roundtables
- Regional Advocates
- Innovation Initiative
- Connect With Us
- Our Blog
- Search by Issue
The conferences below highlight the Office of Advocacy's mission to protect, strengthen and effectively represent the nation's small businesses within the federal government's legislative and rule-making processes.
The Office of Advocacy is holding its Anniversary Symposium on June 22, 2016 to mark a number of important milestones for small business. The year 2016 marks the 40th anniversary of the creation of...
Please join the Office of Advocacy on September 19th for a symposium titled Small Business and Government: Maximizing Entrepreneurship, Driving Innovation, a Next 50 event in celebration of the...
The May 2007 issue of The Small Business Advocate spotlights the conference, “Building a Better Small Business Climate: State Regulatory Flexibility Best Practices,” which took place on March 28 in...
The proceedings from the 2006 New Orleans conference include; presentation summaries, powerpoint presentations, and conference participants. To view the full proceedings, please click the PDF...
To request a copy of the archived documents listed below, please contact the Office of Advocacy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The conferences below highlight the Office of Advocacy's mission to...