- About Us
- Research and Statistics
- Frequently Asked Questions about Small Business Finance
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Economic Profiles
- Firm Size Data
- Quarterly Bulletins
- Research Issues
- Requests For Quotations
- Small Business Facts and Infographics
- Small Business Data Resources
- Annual Report of the Office of Economic Research, FY 2013
- Annual Report of the Office of Economic Research, FY 2014
- Annual Report of the Office of Economic Research, FY 2016
- Issue Briefs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Comment Letters
- Regulatory Alerts
- Legislative Comment Letters
- Congressional Testimony
- Regulatory Alerts Quick-facts
- Small Business Statutes
- Executive Orders
- Congressional Reports
- A Guide for Government Agencies: How to Comply with the Regulatory Flexibility Act
- Regulatory Roundtables
- Regional Advocates
- Innovation Initiative
- Connect With Us
- Our Blog
- Search by Issue
For more detailed information from the Office of Advocacy, sign up at http://web.sba.gov/list for email delivery of news releases, The Small Business Advocate newsletter, small business research findings and statistics, and regulatory news.
Press Releases provide customers with information on happenings in the small business world of Washington, D.C. Reporters, trade associations, writers, academics, elected officials, and small...
Subscribe electronically to receive the Office of Advocacy's newsletter, The Small Business Advocate. The Small Business Advocate is a monthly or bi-monthly newsletter that details economic...
This page serves as a resource bank for members of the press who need information for SBA's Office of Advocacy. Included on this page is contact information for the Advocacy Office Press Secretary,...
The conferences below highlight the Office of Advocacy's mission to protect, strengthen and effectively represent the nation's small businesses within the federal government's legislative and rule...