Jump to Main Content

Contact a Government Agency

Need help determining which laws your small business must comply with? These resources can help.
  • Topic

    Federal Compliance Contacts and Resources

    The Small Business Paperwork Relief Act of 2002 (SBPRA) requires each federal agency to establish a point of contact to act as a liaison between the agency and small business concerns.

  • article

    Assistance with Regulatory Compliance

    You may have a specific question about a topic not covered here at SBA.gov. Use these links to help you contact the appropriate federal agency for extra help.

  • article

    Economic Development Agencies

    Every state and many local governments have economic development agencies dedicated to assisting new and established businesses start and grow. Learn about your state’s economic development agency.