Community Best Practices
by Stephen Morris, Community Moderator
- Created: May 2, 2011, 5:04 pm
- Updated: November 20, 2012, 1:43 pm
As stated in the SBA Community Mission the goal of the Community is to provide an environment for small business owners, subject matter experts and all levels of government to discuss information and share experiences that help small businesses succeed. To foster an environment where quality information and insight is shared, please review the following Do's and Don'ts:
- Do share your business expertise
- Do post messages that promote discussion
- Do provide answers to other members
- Do connect with your fellow business owner
- Don't advertise your business or website
- Don't create multiple accounts
- Don't link to your website in your message
- Don't post irrelevant content
- Don't post pricing
If you have any question as to how to contribute to the Community, please review the Rules of Conduct.
Comments have been locked for this thread.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media