Community Best Practices & Moved Messages
by JimD, Former Moderator
- Created: September 21, 2010, 5:40 am
As stated in the Business.gov Community Mission the goal of the Community is to provide an environment for small business owners, subject matter experts and all levels of government to discuss information and share experiences that help small businesses succeed. To foster an environment where quality information and insight is shared, please review the following:
- Do share your business expertise
- Don't advertise your business or website
- Do post messages that promote discussion
- Don't create multiple accounts
- Do provide answers to other members
- Don't link to your website in your message
- Do share your insight
- Don't post irrelevant content
- Do share tips and tricks
- Don't post pricing
- Do connect with your fellow busines owner
- Don't post more than one link to your site in your signature.
If you have any question as to how to contribute to the Community, please review the Rules of Conduct.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media