DC Area - Dec 7 - Social Networking for Business to Government Sales
by MarkAmtower, Window Shopper
- Created: January 22, 2011, 7:29 pm
December 7, 2009
Tower Club, Vienna, Virginia
7:30 AM- 2:30 PM (continental breakfast, lunch included)
Social Networking for B2G:
Who's Doing What, Why and How Can It Create a Fuller Pipeline for your Company in 2010 ****
Your New Yea;s Resolution: Map Out a Web 2.0 & Social Media Strategy that works for you!
Social media is rocking the B2G universe, yet many still don't 'get it'. Well, get it here with some of the best and the brightest using these new tools in the B2G market!
This is NOT a generic seminar - this is BY, FOR, and ABOUT people in the B2G world who are successfully using web 2.0 and social media!
WHO should attend?
- CEOs of who need to understand the B2G value of web 2.0 tools
- VP Sales who need to drive more qualified leads
- VP Marketing who need to make social media pay bigger ROI dividends
- VP Business Development who need to development more relationships
- Anyone with a vested interest in expanding their online influence
What you will learn from our expert panels
- How to determine which social media fit your needs
- How to develop a corporate policy for using social media
- What the best blogging platforms are and how to start blogging
- How to use blogs, Twitter & social networks to develop a-thought leadershi- position
- How to build stronger client and partner relationships
- How to identify new prospects' lead generation
- To use social media for more effective and more targeted marketing
- To conduct online research for free
- Which social media tools can work for you
- How to measure your web 2.0 success
- and more!
What You Will leave With:
- Information you can use!
Expert Panel Topics
- How contractors are using web 2.0 tools to grow their companies
- Using Twitter for B2G
- Leveraging LinkedIn to build and maintain a powerful network
- Blogging for Profit & Position
- Amtowe's LinkedIn Jumpstart toolkit - Learn from the B2G expert with one of the top 7 profiles on LinkedIn**
MORE useful information in 7 hours than you will get anywhere else!
full details here
7:30 - 8:00 AM - registration & continental breakfast
8:00 - 8:30' Opening and The Power of the LinkedIn Profile (Amtower)
8:30' 9:30' LinkedIn panel (Moderated by Kim Nelson, panelists Jim Duddy, Mark Amtower, Joe Zucarro)
9:30' 9:45' Connecting on LinkedIn (Amtower)
9:45 -10:00 break
10:00' 11:15 Blogging panel (moderator: Debbie Weil, panelists Chris Dorobek, Mark Drapeau)
11:15 - 11:30 Selecting groups on LinkedIn (Amtower)
11:30- 12:30 lunch
12:30 - 1:30 Twitter panel Moderated by Joe Zucarro. Mark Drapeau, Debbie Weil, Kim Nelson)
1:30 - 2:00 Thought leadership via Social networking: Amtower et al
2:00 - 2:30 Cake for Amtower & Company's 25th birthday
Our Expert Speakers and Advisors include:
Debbie Weil (Author / Speaker / Social Media Consultant; one of the most followed Twitterers in DC- http://twitter.com/debbieweil/)
Dr Mark Drapeau, Gov 2.0 guru and advisor at the +national Defense university (http://www.markdrapeau.com/about/)
Chris Dorobek, WFED afternoon drive time host, blogger & twitter-ati. (http://federalnewsradio.com/?nid=149)
Jim Duddy, Regional Director of LinkedIn
Kim Nelson, Microsoft's web 2.0 expert
Evan Weisel, partner at Welz & Weisel Communications (www.w2comm.com)
Joseph Zuccaro, B2B Marketing Consultant, C-Level Advisor and Blogger (http://www.marketing-consigliere.com)
Mark Amtower, LinkedIn guru and B2G consultant. & **winner of Best LinkedIn Profiles in the World (1 of 7 winners) (www.GovernmentMarketMaster.com)
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media