by GovContractor, Window Shopper
- Created: October 17, 2010, 3:49 am
- Updated: September 20, 2012, 7:35 am
When a small business and a large business team to bid on a contract set aside for one of the small business set aside categories the small business prime is required to perform 51% of the work leaving 49% for the large business.
If 2 small businesses with the same set aside qualifications team with a third large business, does the prime small business still have to perform 51% of the work.
For example, if 2 SDVOSBs team with a large business, for a SDVOSB set aside contract, does one of the SDVOSBs and the large business have to split the 49% of work while the prime SDVOSB does 51%? Or can the 2 SDVOSBs split the 51% leaving the remaining 49% for the large business?
Comments have been locked for this thread.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media