Social Media as a Disaster Recovery Tool
by Carol Chastang, Community Moderator
- Created: July 21, 2011, 1:14 pm
- Updated: March 23, 2014, 6:53 pm
Tell us how you have used Social Media--which includes blogs, texting, email, Facebook and Twitter--to share information about:
- Recovery assistance
- Your company's rebuilding efforts
- The well-being of your employees
- The fact that you're still in business
- Potential disaster recovery scams
And anything else you think your customers, vendors, local officials and the media needs to know after the emergency.
Comments have been locked for this thread.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media