Do You Outsource?
by webdesignoz, Performer
- Created: January 22, 2011, 7:42 pm
I recently hired a VA to do some of the content writing for our business and wondered how many of you are outsourcing some of their business to lighten the load and allow them to concentrate on the things they do best.
My biggest issue initially was to trust a stranger with my inner workings of the business but I soon learned that half of the fear was unfounded.
Here is what I found helped to get the foundational principles of outsourcing right:
- Establish clear lines of what is expected from each party.
- Get your VA to sign a letter of agreement or contract before you start.
- Commit to clear communication.
- Provide training if need be.
- Control the work for the first few weeks to make sure you deal with authentic materials (this is important with content).
-Enjoy the added freedom of having your own VA
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media