Interested in exporting your products? Use SBA's Export Business Planner
by nicoj, Community Moderator
- Created: June 7, 2011, 2:51 pm
- Updated: June 7, 2011, 2:54 pm
Hi SBA Community!
Are you a business interested in exporting products?
The Export Business Planner is a free, customizable tool for small business owners who are exploring exporting, brought to you by SBA. Using the planner, you can work through the critical processes of export readiness and planning via a ready-made, easily accessible document that can be updated and referenced time and again as your export business grows. If you have a successful product or service you may be able to increase sales and profit by exporting.
This downloadable tool provides:
- Information to determine your export readiness
- Training and counseling information
- Worksheets for global market research
- Financing information and options
- Customizable export and marketing plan templates
More information is available on the Exporting & Importing section of the SBA.gov website.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media