My employees will work from hom in multiple States, how do I register?
by Avi, Window Shopper
- Created: November 11, 2009, 1:28 pm
A partner and I are in the process of starting an outsourcing company. As US citizens living in Israel, we would like to have our company be US based. We intend on having employees working from their homes (and eventually offices) in both the States and Israel.
- Do we register in a State in which we hold residence (my partner and I are from different States)?
- Would you suggest registering as an LLC?
- If our option of States is open because we live abroad, which State is the best option in terms of taxes and things of the sorts?
- What is there to know about having employees who work from their own homes?
Thank you kindly for your time.
All the best,
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media