UFPartners: Ann Terranova, Financial Planner, Educates Baby Boomers on the Myths of Social Security
by AnnTerranova9000, Performer
- Created: July 13, 2011, 12:56 pm
- Updated: July 15, 2011, 2:02 pm
As New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect BenefitsA new, in-depth analysis for financial planning clients, "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income" is now being offered by Ann Terranova, CFPT of Union Financial Partners in San Francisco, California. After being told for years that Social Security is "going broke," baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. But the decisions they make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.Questions answered by Ann Terranova include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this financial planning analysishas6 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for Social Security benefits:
- When it makes sense to delay Social Security benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your Social Security arnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security benefits with your spous
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
To obtain this analysis, please contact Ann Terranova, CFP T at Union Financial Partners, (415) 563-3000, www.ufpartners.com ### For more information about Union Financial Planners,Please visit: http://ufpartners.comand http://ufpartners.com/401k.php
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media