very Important : Can Non US citizen live in US ? to make FDI , or to incorporate a company
by nomad1984, Performer
- Created: February 12, 2010, 12:21 am
First , I m a Non-US citizen, an Indian...I've few queries..
Can i live in US for Business purposes..? ( i know i can come/travel on a time period by B1 visas... ) , yet can i live as much as i want n long for a duration...
1) IF i make a FDI ( Foreign direct investment ) in US for business,
2) if i wanna Start a Business Fresh in US, a company...
Can a Non-US citizen Start a business in US?
n can i even recruit US citizens for my business to operate there...
3) if i wanna open a subsidary/branch of my main company in US ?
4) if i do 'acquistion' of another business or a company incorporated in US ?
5) Can i engage in trade - export n imports of goods n supplies..?
Also i may/will be requiring travelling back n forth , between US n India
Please Someone or People answer Kindly Kindly to these small question.. ! they'll be of great help to me n others looking for... :)
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media