Workshop: Surviving Challenging Times - Houston, TX (12/10/09)
by AriM, Former Moderator
- Created: January 22, 2011, 7:29 pm
Join HP, Microsoft and SCORE along with local officials for a special Small Business Workshop in Houston, TX, “For the Good of Your Business” where you’ll get essential advice on technology-based strategies that can help you survive these challenging economic times including how:
- Disaster planning can increase sales and protect your most valuable business asset, your data.
- Managing your own marketing can reduce costs and increase sales.
- To be better positioned to win business contracts generated from the economic stimulus efforts.
- Your business can take advantage of new SBA-backed financial options.
Registration for the Small Business Workshop is free and includes a coffee networking session during the check-in and lunch.
For more information on the event, visit the page on SCORE's website.
To register for the Houston, TX event on 12/10/09 from 9:30 am - 1:30 PM, visit this link.
- Community Home
- Discussion Boards
- Tell Us...
- Discuss Popular Topics
- Developer Resources
- Social Media