You are here
504 Post Debenture Purchase Loan Accounting Report
On March 1, 2011, Small Business Administration (SBA) released the 504 Post Debenture Purchase Loan Accounting Report on-line through the Certified Development Company (CDC) On-Line System at https://www.colsonservices.com/cdconline/cdcloginscreen.html.
CDCs are now able to access payment history information from this website on accelerated loans with debentures that have been purchased. This new report replaces the PMQD11 screen that was provided by the Centers to CDCs.
The Post Debenture Loan Accounting Report was created for CDCs to provide accurate payment history information on “5” account loans after debenture purchase. SBA’s Denver Finance Center will continue to provide individual loan transcripts upon request.
To access the report follow these steps:
- Access CDC On-Line website.
- Enter the original 504 loan number.
- The Loan Detail report appears.
- Loan Status will show as “ACCELER”.
- There will be a link: “Debenture (loan number)” on the left side of the report, above the payments list. Click on that link.
- The Post Debenture Purchase Loan Accounting Report will appear.
If you have any questions on this Notice, please contact the Centers directly.