5th Annual Tennessee Procurement Summit to be held June 18 in Nashville
U.S. Small Business Administration and Tennessee Small Business Development Centers present
5th Annual Tennessee Procurement Summit
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
7:30 am – 12:00 pm Central Time
Registration at 7:30 am, Program begins at 8:00 am
Tennessee State University – Avon Williams Campus
330 10th Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37203
Join us for a morning filled with news and updates on federal procurement!
The event will feature Procurement Officers sharing procurement needs and forecasts as well as how to do business with them.
An Exhibit Hall will be open from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Central Time so that you will have time to meet with federal procurement representatives one-on-one. Those confirmed include:
- Y-12 National Security Complex
- Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU)
- U.S. Department of Energy - Oak Ridge Operations Office
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Forest Service Southern Region
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Nashville District
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Marketing Service
- URS CH2M Oak Ridge LLC UCOR
- U.S. Forest Service – Land Between the Lakes
- U.S. Forest Service – Cherokee National Forest
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Memphis District
- U.S. General Services Administration
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Tennessee Army National Guard
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VISN 9
THIS IS A FREE EVENT WITH FREE PARKING ON-SITE
PRE-REGISTER NOW via www.tsbdc.org or the following link
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Contact the TSBDC state office at 3050 Medical Center Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 or call toll free at 1-877-898-3900.