Jump to Main Content
USA flagAn Official Website of the United States Government

How soon can I expect my Military Reservist Economic Injury Disaster Loan money?


After we approve the loan, we will tell you what documents are needed to close the loan. Once we receive these documents, we can disburse the funds. Because the MREIDL funds are subsidized by the taxpayer, the SBA provides the money in quarterly installments unless otherwise specified in your loan documents. To obtain a Military Reservist Economic Injury Loan Application please contact the Disaster Area Office that serves your state or territory.

Program Office: