You are here
Nominations Open for 2013 Small Business Awards
The SBA South Carolina District Office is now accepting nominations for the 2013 small business awards. Major awards include:
- Small Business Person of the Year,
- South Carolina Small Exporter of the Year,
- South Carolina Young Entrepreneur of the Year,
- South Carolina Family Business of the Year,
- Minority Small Business Advocate,
- Veteran Entrepreneurship Advocate, and
- Women in Business Advocate.
The deadline to submit a nomination is January 3, 2013. Submission instructions, eligibility information and evaluation criteria are available in the 2013 SBA Award Nomination Guidelines document at the bottom of this page. Specific guidelines on the Exporter, Young Entrepreneur, Family Business and three Advocacy awards are also available at http://www.sba.gov/about-offices-content/2/3145/news/359521.
South Carolina award winners will be honored in the spring at the Salute to Small Business in Columbia -- the state's annual Small Business Week event. In addition, the winner of the Small Business Person of the Year award will represent South Carolina at the SBA's 2013 Small Business Week celebration in Washington, D.C.
For further information, contact Anna Huntley at email@example.com.