As Acting Chief Counsel in the Office of Advocacy at the U.S. Small Business Administration, (SBA), Ms. Rodgers advances the views, concerns and interests of small business before Congress, the...
You are here
The Small Business Advocate - April 2011
The April issue of The Small Business Advocate highlights Advocacy’s legislative priorities for the 112th Congress. It also focuses on Advocacy’s network of regional advocates, new research and regulatory developments.
In This Issue:
- Advocacy’s Legislative Priorities
- Caitlin Cain Appointed Region VI Advocate
Message from the Chief Counsel:
- Advocacy’s Regional Network at Full Strength
- Small Business Bankruptcy Report Released
- Report on Small Business Lending, 2003-2010
- Two New Quarterly Updates
- Agencies Submit Retrospective Rule Review Plans
- Roundtables on EPA Rules
- Justice Dept and EEOC Publish ADA Compliance Guides
Small Businesses Are Unfair Targets of Tax Gap