Darryl L. DePriest is the seventh presidentially appointed and Senate-confirmed Chief Counsel for the Office of Advocacy.
Prior to joining the Small Business Administration Office of...
The June issue of The Small Business Advocate reports on federal agencies’ regulatory review plans and Chief Counsel Sargeant’s listening tour of Maine businesses. Other regulatory developments and new research on veterans are covered as well.
In This Issue
Message from the Chief Counsel
• Maine Manufacturing Summit and Listening Tour
• Thirty Agencies Publish Regulatory Review Plans
• OSHA Reopens Comment on MSD Proposal
• Advocacy Participates in ABA Section’s National Institute
• Assistant Chief Counsels Keynote Industry Events
• Advocacy Holds Science Roundtable
• Lehigh Valley Roundtable
• Vermont Chamber of Commerce Expo
• Smalls Shipping and Handling Exports
• Vets Are More Entrepreneurial than Average