As Acting Chief Counsel in the Office of Advocacy at the U.S. Small Business Administration, (SBA), Ms. Rodgers advances the views, concerns and interests of small business before Congress, the...
The Small Business Advocate - May 2011
The May issue of The Small Business Advocate reports on the impact of regulations on small businesses and congressional testimony on the administration of EPA’s greenhouse gas rules and the effect on small entities.
In This Issue
• Small Business Week Returns, 2
Message from the Chief Counsel
• Impact of Regulations on Small Business Studied, 3
• New Report Examines Legal Form of Ownership, 4
• Advocacy Testfies on Greenhouse Gas Rules, 1
• Form I-9 Handbook, E-Verify Self-Check Program, 2