As Acting Chief Counsel in the Office of Advocacy at the U.S. Small Business Administration, (SBA), Ms. Rodgers advances the views, concerns and interests of small business before Congress, the...
Small Business Facts
- The Role of Microbusinesses in the Economy
- What are the Employment Trends from New Businesses?
- Young Businesses Are Small, But Small Businesses Are Not Necessarily Young
- Student Debt Among Young Entrepreneurs
- Gender Differences in Startup Financing
- Home Values and Entrepreneurship
- Startup Rates
- Where are the jobs created? New or existing businesses?
- What is the level of availability and coverage of health insurance in small firms?
- Do economic or industry factors affect business survival?
- What is the difference between self-employment nonemployer businesses and sole proprietors?
- Credit Card Financing and Small Business