Jump to Main Content
USA flagAn Official Website of the United States Government

Where should I report violations of the law?


Although the FTC can't act as your lawyer in private disputes, information about your experiences and concerns is vital to the enforcement of the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Send your questions or complaints to:

Consumer Response Center -- FCRA
Federal Trade Commission
Washington, D.C. 20580.