This workshop will give an intro to the foundation of any strong marketing plan. You'll learn about:
- The 7 P's of marketing.
- How to identify your target audience.
- Determine your unique selling proposition.
- The role a strong brand plays in your marketing.
Use these principles no matter what platform you are using to market to your customers!
Pre-Registration required. Follow the link to register and meeting details will be emailed to you. This is a live interactive workshop. There is no replay.
This is a live Zoom workshop. There will be no replay. Once you have registered via the sign up link, instructions to join will be sent.
Instructor: Nicole Boyle and Sarah Agostino Owners of The Social HQ, Our boutique marketing studio offers social media management and training, paid-ad management, and influencer marketing services to businesses across the country. Our goal is to develop an online presence that embodies your brand’s authentic voice and connects you with your ideal client.
CWE is pleased to offer a sliding scale pricing system across our region. You choose to pay what feels right to you, no questions asked. We have moved away from the scholarship model to the sliding pay scale model in order to bring more equity into our pricing model. We know that scholarship applications rarely reflect the true economic situation of our clients and that as our client, you are the best judge of your economic situation. We trust you to make the choice that best reflects your ability to pay.
We encourage you to use this as an opportunity to take stock of your financial resources, your privilege and how that has affected your ability to pay. Some things that might make you consider paying less on our scale include; carrying significant debt, caring for dependents (children, parents, family members, etc), experiencing discrimination in hiring, being a member of a historically marginalized group, or being eligible for public assistance. Some things that might make you consider paying more on our scale include:home ownership, expendable income, family wealth, orhigher education. With that said, don’t over think it, please just choose the level that resonates with you.
What matters most to us is your active participation in the CWE community and feedback on your experience.
Please note that you have 72 hours to complete your payment. After that time, we cannot guarantee your spot in the class.
Description of Each Level
- You might choose the Supporting Communities ticket level if you are having trouble making ends meet, receiving public assistance or accessing safety net programs, are a resource partner, or feel you could not participate at another ticket level.
- You might choose the Disrupting Industries ticket level if you are at the formation or start up stage of your business and are starting to make sales, if you are meeting your basic financial needs, or if you feel like you are able to support CWE’s mission at this ticket price.
- You might choose the Making Waves ticket level if you are at a growth stage of your business, if you are meeting more than your basic financial needs, or if you feel like you are able to support CWE’s mission at this ticket price.
- You might choose the Lifting Up The World ticket level if you are in the development or expansion stage of the business, you are meeting more than your basic financial needs, or if you feel like you are ready to give to the CWE community in a way that allows us to offer these opportunities to all clients, regardless of ability to pay.
If you are interested in donating to CWE in general, please see our donation page on our website: www.cweonline.org/Get-Involved/Ways-to-Give
Recordings Policy: Recordings will be available for 60 days after the original session.
Refund Policy: Refunds will only be available for classes that are not recorded. Clients must request a refund 3 business daysin advance of the class and Center for Women & Enterpise has 30 days from the date of the refund request to decide whether to grant the refund and to process it. Refunds for multiweek classes that have already started are at the discretion of the center’s director.
Special Accommodations: In accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state law, you may request accommodations due to a disability by contacting the event organizer listed above. Advance notice may be necessary for some accommodations. For classes that require payment, payment must be completed prior to requesting an accommodation. Please see contact details above to request and complete your request at least 5 business days before the start of class.