Presented by the Spokane Branch of U.S. Small Business Administration, Serving the Inland Northwest.
Option 1: Participate in-person at the Spokane Branch Office
801 W. Riverside, Suite 444, Spokane, WA 99201
Option 2: Participate from the comfort of your home or office via AT&T Connect. As a virtual attendee you can view the presentation on your computer and use your phone to hear the presenter and ask questions.
1. To Login from your computer:www.connectmeeting.att.com
2. Meeting number: 8888449904
3. Enter the Access code: 8256177
NOTE: Please enter your email address and name so you can interact with the presenter.
4. Choose Participant where asked to connect online.
5. Dial In by telephone to 888-844-9904.
6. When prompted enter the Access Code 8256177# #
What will you learn?
•The secrets that bankers are looking for.
•How to prepare to get a loan.
•How SBA guaranteed loans work.
•About other sources for money.