Join us to learn valuable information on borrowing money to start or grow a small business. The SBA offers a wide range of loan programs whether your business needs $500 or $5 million, our network is here to help. Important topics we will cover include:
-How to determine what loan program is the best fit for your business
-Insight into what a lender looks for when reviewing and evaluating a loan application
-Available resources to help
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn how your business can get the funding it needs.
Free workshop Thursdays are offered on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month. Classes held on the 2nd Thursday of the month are online webinars only. Classes on the 4th Thursday of the month are held in our Seattle office.
Registered attendees will receive an email the day of the event that will contain login information as well as assistance with troubleshooting and links to the presentation slides.
The following is a list of other Free Workshop Thursday events this month:
Live webinar | July 13 | 9 -10:30 a.m. | Make the World’s Biggest Buyer Your Customer through Government Contracts
Live webinar | July 13 | 10:15 – 11:15 a.m. | How to Get Money for Your Small Business
Live webinar | July 13 | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Choosing the Right Business Structure
Live webinar | July 13 | 1:15 – 2:45 p.m. | Register, License, Go!
Seattle | July 27 | 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | DIY Website – Part 1: Components & Builder Tools
Seattle | July 27 | 1 – 2:30 p.m. | DIY Website – Part 2: How to Build It Out
We urge you to prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices):https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/Prepare/
To view supported Operating Systems and devices: http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/supporteddevices
Virtual login Instructions:
1. Log on to: https://connectmeeting.att.com
2. Enter Meeting number: 8888582144
3. Enter Access code: 9628052
4. Enter your Email address and name
5. Choose Participant
6. Select the recommended Windows-based application. Selecting the web-based application will affect your ability to properly view the slides. Continue to follow any additional prompts
7. Using your phone call: 1-888-858-2144
8. When prompted enter the access code: 9628052
9. Join as a participant
If you experience problems logging into the webinar we strongly encourage you to:
1. Contact AT&T support to speak with an agent who can help you get connected. The customer support phone number is 1-888-796-6118
2. You can always dial into the webinar by phone (only) at: 1-888-858-2144 and enter access code 9628052 to listen and follow along using the slides that are available for download at: