Whatever stage your business is at, it’s vital to stay ahead of the competition. Information is key to success, but can be expensive or time-consuming, if you don’t know where to look. Find out how to easily navigate U.S. Census data to help you make informed decisions in your business planning, marketing, site location and market analysis. Also, gain valuable information and insights to better understand local economic conditions, customers, and more.Participants will also learn how to use the "Census Business Builder" tool. Fire up your laptop and learn to use the simple tool -- Census Business Builder -- developed especially for small businesses..
Free workshop Thursdays are offered on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month. Classes held on the 2nd Thursday of the month are online webinars only. Classes on the 4th Thursday of the month are held in our Seattle office.
The following is a list of other Free Workshop Thursday events this month:
Live webinar | December 14 | 9 - 10 a.m. | Make the World's Biggest Buyer Your Customer Through Government Contracts
Live webinar | December 14 | 10:15 - 11:15 a.m. | How to Get Money for Your Small Business
Live webinar | December 14 | 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Tax Talks: End of Year Tax Tips for Seasonal Employees
Live webinar | December 14 | 1:15 - 2:45 p.m. | DIY Market Research with the U.S. Census Bureau
Registered attendees will receive an email the day of the event that will contain login information as well as assistance with troubleshooting and links to the presentation slides.
We urge you to prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices):https://connect16.uc.att.com/sba/Prepare/
To view supported Operating Systems and devices: http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/supporteddevices
Virtual login Instructions:
1. Log on to: https://connectmeeting.att.com
2. Enter Meeting number: 8888582144
3. Enter Access code: 9628052
4. Enter your Email address and name
5. Choose Participant
6. Select the recommended Windows-based application. Selecting the web-based application will affect your ability to properly view the slides. Continue to follow any additional prompts
7. Using your phone call: 1-888-858-2144
8. When prompted enter the access code: 9628052
9. Join as a participant
If you experience problems logging into the webinar we strongly encourage you to:
1. Contact AT&T support to speak with an agent who can help you get connected. The customer support phone number is 1-888-796-6118
2. You can always dial into the webinar by phone (only) at: 1-888-858-2144 and enter access code 9628052 to listen and follow along using the slides that are available for download at: