Join us on your lunch break for this free workshop to bring everyone up to speed on the rapidly changing search engine ranking factors and algorithms —for general Websites, Local businesses, product sales, and assets like video, ebooks, PDFs, and blogs.
Certified Google Professional and Search Marketing Trainer and Author, Larry Sivitz, of SearchWrite and Seattle24x7 will advise:
• How and Why to Claim Your Business on Google Maps with Google My Business
• The Top Ranking Factors for Google Search Engine Visibility in 2017, Universal and Local!
• The Four Cornerstones of Web Site Findability
• Four Things You Probably Don’t Know About Google’s YouTube that Can Build Business
• When You Should Try PPC (instead of SEO) for Search Visibility and Lead Generation
About the presenter: Larry Sivitz is the founder of SearchWrite, a full-service Website usability, search and content marketing firm, and a certified partner with both Google and Microsoft.
He covers the search marketing industry as a trainer, program manager, analyst and journalist and is also the publisher and editor of of Seattle’s Internet business directory and news magazine, Seattle24x7 founded in 2000. Larry won a Society of Professional Journalists award for his work in Seattle magazine, writing the “Link” column and the cover story “Who’s Building Our Dot.com Empire?” He serves a diverse range of search marketing clients from Corbis, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and Marvel Comics to DA Burns Carpet Cleaners, to name but a few. He advocates testing the many online channels available to your business to find the ones that work best — and will fill you in on how to do just that!!