Thinking about starting a business? You may be surprised to learn how many free and low-cost tools are available to you.
Attend this workshop to learn:
• The first steps to take when starting a business
• Where to find a business mentor or coach
• Free and low-cost workshops, webinars, and training
• Tools for market research
• Templates for writing a business plan
• Options for financing
• Opportunities in government contracting
A representative from the U.S. Small Business Administration and a local business advisor will available to answer your questions. Plus, this is a great workshop for people taking advantage of Self-Employment Assistance Program (SEAP).
This workshop is offered at 2 p.m. at the same location on the third Tuesday of every month.