How to Start a Business for Creative Types, Idea People, and Anybody with Passion
Are you an artist, a writer, a professional cook, or maybe you’ve got a talent that can save people time and money? If you’re considering selling your creativity as a product, now is the time to take your talents to the business level.
In this webinar, creative business expert Robin Blakely will share how you can transform your professional dreams into a creative business.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- The importance of determining the focus of your business
- Understand the math that goes into cash flow, expenses, and profits
- How to build an air-tight business ‘Boat’ that will keep you afloat
- How to run your business while protecting your passion
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: Robin Blakely, CEO, Creative Center of America
A top business coach with an extensive background in business development and strategic planning, Robin Blakely is the CEO of Creative Center of America and a member of the Forbes Coaches Council. Robin is also the author of four business books, which include PR Therapy.
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance