What Every Business Owner Should Know About SEO
Learner outcomes include, but are not limited to: 1. Understanding how search engine ranking algorithms really work and to clear up any myths or confusion surrounding this process.
2. Learning the parts of a website that search engines evaluate when determining the ordering of search results.
3. Knowing the 5 most important factors Google uses to rank a website (there are over 200 factors)
4. Understanding the difference between "White" and "Black Hat" SEO techniques.
5. Avoiding the implementation of techniques that rank the site higher in short term, but penalize it in years to come.
6. Evaluating the Return on Investment (ROI)
7. Estimating the cost of White Hat SEO
8. Knowing practical techniques for your marketing that business owner can use to boost rankings without hiring SEO agencies.