2023 #NSBW Colorado Awards Ceremony - BY INVITATION
National Small Business Week is being observed the week of April 30 - May 6, 2023. It celebrates our small businesses, provides critical resources, and recognizes SBA partners for their support in providing startups and small business owners with counseling and advice, skills development, disaster preparedness and recovery, as well as access to capital, government contracting, and market opportunities to start, grow and build resilient businesses.
The SBA Small Business Awards Ceremony will be held on Friday, May 5, 2023, from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm MT.
Our 2023 slate of Awardees is as follows:
- Colorado Small Business Person of the Year: Amy Carnrick, Foster Plumbing, Denver, CO
- Colorado and Region 8 Winner - 8a Graduate of the Year: Rebecca Askew, Circuit Media, Denver, CO
- Colorado and Region 8 Winner – Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Excellence and Innovation award winner: Southern Colorado SBDC, Pueblo, CO
- NATIONAL WINNER of Prime Contractor of the Year: Delta Solutions & Strategies, Colorado Springs, CO
- Amy McDowell Service to Small Business Award: Jim Olp of CO SBDC Network, Golden, CO
- District Director Diamond Award: Suzette Nickel, Director - U.S. Commercial Service Denver, U.S. Department of Commerce / International Trade Administration
- 504 Large Lender: B:Side Capital, statewide (Denver HQ)
- 504 Small Lender: Pikes Peak Regional Development, statewide (Colorado Springs HQ)
- CO Rural Lender of the Year: First National Bank of Cortez, Cortez, CO
- Jody Raskind CO Community Lender of the Year: CEDS Finance, Aurora, CO
- 7a Lenders: InBank (Small 7a Lender); NBH Bank (7a Impact Lender)
- Colorado Wall of Fame Inductees for 2023: Ziggi's Coffee and Tacos la Tapatia dba Little Angels Food Service