Business 101: Ready for Entrepreneurship? [Start-Up Essentials]
Are you thinking about launching a small business? Not sure what is involved? Unsure if you have a viable business idea? Join this introductory presentation to break down the nuts and bolts of what is needed to start a business.
Attendees will be able to:
- Recognize steps to starting a business
- Utilize a business concept analysis to understand the viability of their business concept
- Understand differing legal structures
- Learn how to decide if starting a business is right for you!
- Start-up businesses
- Individuals in the ideation and research stages
- Individuals preparing to launch their business
- Intermediate businesses looking for refreshers