Become a Small Business Owner Through Franchising
This Franchising workshop is designed both for individuals at the early stage of considering franchising as a career option and those actively considering a franchise but not yet signed the agreement.
Topics covered include:
· Understand what is and is not a franchise
· Define a positive relationship with the franchisor
· Laws and legal requirements that apply to franchising in Washington State
· Important criteria in choosing a franchise, what questions to ask and how to ask them
· Research hints and tools
· A view into a method to segment franchises in six different categories
· A discussion on financing, incorporation and preparation relating to a franchise award
· Navigating the myriad of franchise opportunities available.
· Doing your due diligence.
· Narrowing down your search.
· What to consider and what matters to you.
· Answers to your specific questions
This workshop is presented by Jeff Levy. Jeff is a speaker and coach to individuals interested in exploring self-employment with an emphasis in franchising. His experience includes participation in new technology companies, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, raising investment capital and coach to hundreds of startup ventures. Jeff has coached more than 300 individuals who have become franchisees and has co-authored the book, "Making the Jump into Small Business Ownership." See Jeff’s LinkedIn profile here: Jeff Levy