Cybersecurity Risk: Your Business is a Target
Join cybersecurity expert Tim Dubman in a non-technical discussion of cybersecurity business risks. Best practices will be explored including how relying on cyber insurance can fail.
Topics will include:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Risks: Discuss the current state of cyber threats and their impact on businesses.
- The Human Factor in Cybersecurity: Explore the role of employees in creating and preventing cybersecurity risks.
- Best Practices for Cybersecurity: Cover key steps organizations can take to minimize their risk of a cyber-attack.
- The Limitations of Cyber Insurance: Examine the limitations of relying solely on cyber insurance as a solution to cybersecurity risk.
- Real-World Cybersecurity Incidents: Discuss real-world examples of successful and unsuccessful cyber-attacks to illustrate the importance of proper cybersecurity measures.
- Building a Cybersecurity Culture: Discuss the importance of building a cybersecurity culture within an organization and provide tips for doing so.
- Q&A Session: Attendees will be able to ask questions and engage in a discussion with cybersecurity expert Tim Dubman.
Presenter's Bio: Tim Dubman is a seasoned cybersecurity expert with over 30 years of focused experience. He is the founder of Dubman Group and CISO Sidekick, where he serves as a virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) and cybersecurity awareness trainer. With a background as a CISO in corporate environments, he has successfully protected both small and large organizations worldwide. His unique perspective, having worked as a "hacker-for-hire" in the past, allows him to understand the tactics of bad actors and better defend organizations. Tim is passionate about sharing his knowledge and helping organizations strengthen their defenses against cyber-attacks, while also reducing the stress faced by cybersecurity professionals. As a Carnegie Mellon-trained expert, he is highly qualified to lead the charge in keeping your organization secure.