SBA Loans 101
TOPIC: Access to Capital
This event open to all Alabama residents and is presented by the staff of the Alabama District Office with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Participants will be able to:
- Understand core eligibility and requirements for all SBA loans.
- Understand the general difference between SBA loan programs.
- Identify resource partners who can assist with loan applications.
- Identify the next steps on how to apply.
- Identify best practices for loan approval.
Please register for the event by using the Microsoft Forms link, choose a date and time that fits your schedule, and a Microsoft Teams link for the event will be emailed to the provided email on the day of the event.